Thursday, July 5, 2007

sick afternoon

so life has been odd for the past few months. i feel like everything is moving so fast and i am suddenly confronted by all the stress that comes with (ew) adulthood -- decisions, decisions. i can't believe that in just a matter of 3 days i have decided to go with what my heart has been telling me to do since graduation: pack my bags and leave. i don't know why but i feel that i am finally making the right decision now. and i am ever glad that my parents are always willing to support their wiggly child no matter how indecisive she gets on most days. i wish i have thought about this right after my so called hiatus but everything seemed to be fine back then to be honest. but on some days like today, i feel like my life is moving so slow and i will never be able to keep up with everyone.

indecisions. indecisions. how do we make them stop?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're leaving? when? going to where? ack! what's happening? haha :p -- Aika :)

anne said...

crap, there was a glaring grammatical error previously. ha ha. sorry, been really sick for the past 2 days.

hi aiksss!!! hush, i'll tell you everything soon. miss you! mwah =)