Monday, May 14, 2012
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Monday, March 16, 2009
Thursday, November 20, 2008
My despair for a new life is peaking right this very moment and I wish to leave the current work as soon as I find a new one. I am genuinely hard-pressed for words to describe the work environment now because I'm still trying to figure things out. I remember distinctly how I wanted to get this job so bad a little more than a year ago, how I hoped to find that otherworld feeling of doing something every day and actually make a living off it. Then I started working. Everything changed.
How remarkably ironic life can be.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
- i skipped work today because migraine hit me again and i thought i needed a full day rest. i can't miss class tonight though, we're gearing up for the finals next week and i need inputs to rev up my ass to study finance. ugh.
- i'm downloading wall-e through utorrent but my internet connection keeps going haywire every 15minutes. something about the network configuration/speed limit that my smart ass brain couldn't figure out.
- i really miss the arts. i miss being surrounded by intelligent people who can lift me up from this dreary and boring world. i miss those passionate people who are just so much into appreciating the philosophy of life and not the shallow, material things that pervade in the corporate world. i miss my ateneo teachers and jesuits who had so much influence and effect on me in terms of looking at life at a broader and mature perspective. i don't know how people stay sane while doing corporate work because for me it's just a bit of a struggle. i usually find myself being pulled into one direction for a time only to realize that i need a sort of balance once again.
- something is wrong in my life now and for some weird reason, i couldn't pinpoint it or even articulate it to myself. i feel like there's something lacking in my life albeit the stable job and the multiple things i do now. i've been thinking about it long and hard and i think i just need a break from work. work never gets fulfilling no matter how hard i try and make it look like 'good enough for now.' at least i'm still sticking it out and doing the best i can!
- edit: finished downloading so i can watch na! hooray! =)