Sunday, June 15, 2008

bring it on, future!

because uncertainty has been the lingering theme of my life for the past three weeks and i'm not entirely sure how long i can take this (i'm guessing my patience could only take me as far as the month ends), and like any other depressing/emo/sawi state i've wallowed into, - life-changing events happened, epiphanies appeared, and false pride (to hide fears/doubts) subsided. not only was i able to do something about my growing almost uncontrollable impatience on my current immobility, i also (i hope!) mustered every grain of courage to face the consequences of my actions in the coming days (or weeks). i realized that beating around the bush is no longer a valid excuse and castigation will be exercised should it resurface again. my rage over pretentious people who in a way betrayed me miraculously vanished and my heart finally went back to its regular beat. much can be said about the past few months and i surmise i will be facing more painful challenges but this one should always remain in my head (apologies for the absurd cryptic-ness) - l.p.m.a.

No comments: