Saturday, May 17, 2008

today

there's a recurring thought in my head that's been running restlessly for a few weeks now only that i couldn't quite grasp what exactly it's trying to tell me. it's like a growing impatience of wanting to retire from the corporate madness I've come to grow tired of after almost 10 months of toiling without a certain resolution in mind. there's something about constant change that continues to haunt me, no matter what time, wherever I am at and whatever I may be doing - a feeling of wanting to move on surges up inside me and for a second, I find myself momentarily paralyze.

on some days like today, I try so hard to understand everything that's happening to me - images with fleeting value constantly play in my head - and figure out what I really am now.

No comments: