Monday, September 17, 2007

highness and over-abundance of energy

i just got back from my very short weekend vacay at where else but hometown Naga. sure nothing beats home but overindulgence is still overindulgence no matter how many times i try to justify the lechones and endless slothing i have done for the past 2 days. argh! enough is enough! today i am confronted by piles and piles of work to be finished not to mention exams i need to take seriously. boy payback time scares the hell out of me. anyway, just to showcase the latest brouhaha in my life, i'm posting a picture of my favorite and cutest nephew in the world. i know my other nephews are equally cute but personality-wise, gabe is the winner!

don't grow up, please? (see pictures at my multiply)


i digress. have you seen the VMA's? my god can someone explain to me what happened to Sarah Silverman? talk about career-crisis, girl! don't even get me started on britney what spears.

all in all, fun weekend! good food + good company = good life! Yay! all i need is a good massage and a hearty meal. I'm ready to take off! :)



No comments: